Thursday, April 17, 2008

What we are up to

I have had a lot of questions regarding what Alma and I are up to these days so this is to answer all those inquiries. We are currently living in a small town in Montana where Alma is working as a delivery man while he is getting teacher certified. He has applied for a few teaching positions this coming school year so we should be moving in the next summer to a new location in Montana. I am spending my days caring for our two year old, Eden, as well has fixing our house so that we can put it up for sale. This week I started tiling the bathroom. I am also expecting to have a baby in the middle of July. Ultrasound confirmed that the baby is a boy so now we have the fun of getting new baby stuff. We are all very busy and happy. I am expecting to go to Colorado in order to have the baby since it falls during the time that we are moving as well as the lack of medical facilities here so if any of you reading this are still in my home town area you may get a chance to see me this summer.

6 comments:

Lexi and Jordan said...

Fixing the house, making a bed, and all that while pregnant??? I don't know how you do it.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful bed for little Eden. You are very talent Ruth.

The Miz said...

Oh my goodness, it's Alma and Ruth. How are you guys? I don't know how I stumbled on your blog but hope it's okay that I found you.
Rebecca Aycock

Joseph, Erin, Sarah, 'Lil Joe and Muloki the Wonder Dog said...

So excited for you guys! Thanks for the update, and super-congrats on the boy! We would not have it any other way at this house.

Joseph, Erin, Sarah, 'Lil Joe and Muloki the Wonder Dog said...

Hey we are taking our blog private. Email me so I can invite you if I didn't already.

emwitters@gmail.com

Thanks!

Monica said...

Ruth and Alma! Hey guys! I found your blog. Cool! Wow! Ruth you are so talented - I love the bed! Wish I could do something like that. David and I are good. We're in Chicago. We have a 15 month old named Hunter. He is super cute. :)

Monica Crews